Wednesday, July 9, 2014

#42 Subway - Sandy's synopsis

I didn't take any photos at Subway. I completely forgot to - probably because I wanted no memory of the experience? 

We went for breakfast and I got a bacon, egg and cheese. The bread was tasty. I also got a coffee with my food and it was awful. Subway coffee is one of the worst coffees I have ever had. We also got the hashbrowns - I prefer Dunkin' Donuts' hashbrowns. My stomach was not the happiest after this meal.

It was weirdly nostalgic to hear Hindu prayer songs in the background (our server was this cute little Indian lady). We watched some morning show on their TV while we sat and ate our breakfast - which made the experience a little more depressing. Morning shows talk about strange things. 

I mean, it's a subway, I don't have much to say about this. 

Subway
1100 South Street
Philadelphia PA 19147
267-519-8023


No comments:

Post a Comment