Tuesday, August 19, 2014

#46 Starbucks and #47 Berry Sweet - Sandy's synopsis



Not this Starbuck? You sure? StarbuckS? Sigh. I'd much rather... okay, StarbuckS it is.


So I never really eat at Starbucks. Wait a minute, I never really drink at Starbucks. Okay, I never go to Starbucks. So this was actually something "different" for me.

Yes, the inside of Starbucks. How thrilling.

I ordered the, very cliched, caramel frappuchino. It was fine - nice cold sweet drink on a summer day.

It was the food that was the real new thing and I will say, not bad Starbucks. We had a chocolate croissant, a cheese pretzel and a spinach, mozzarella and pesto sandwich.




They were all tasty and hit the spot. If Starbucks is ever my only option for food, I will not fear the outcome anymore, they sell respectable snack items and sandwiches.

As for Berry Sweet...


This was also a new experience for me. I'd never been to one of these frozen yoghurt places before. SO MANY OPTIONS! It was stressful.



I stressed so much that I didn't even think to add more than one flavour of yoghurt to my cup. After much deliberation I picked the sea salt caramel flavour. I also wasn't sure whether the lever dispensed a fixed amount of yoghurt when I pulled it so I waited for awhile until I realized I had the power to stop it. By then I already had so much yoghurt in my cup I panicked and carried on to the next phase - the toppings.

There are toppings for days it seems. I stuck with some fruits, hazelnuts and a pretzel.



It was good - the fruits were fresh, nuts were tasty, the pretzel went well with the yoghurt. My wish for the next frozen yoghurt place we stop by on our blog is to not get overwhelmed by the choices and enjoy the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment