Monday, August 26, 2013

#14 Randazzo's Pizzeria - Sandy's synopsis


There are going to be those places where I have very little to say. I am waiting for the blog post that simply says "terrible" or "Good sushi" or "Diarrhea". I wont be quite as charmingly succinct for this one but if I had to be I'd say it is a standard pizza place that also sells milkshakes. My favourite thing to do, occasionally, is to have a small cheese pizza and a vanilla milkshake for dinner. This is not as easily available though, since not all pizza places make milkshakes. This is a sad thing people - after all - milkshakes do bring all the boys and girls to the yard.

Ergo, as far as pizza places go, this one is already on the list for me cause of the milkshakes. I ordered a vanilla milkshake and it was thick and fantastic. Sam, Erin (Quizzo team member extraordinaire and friend) and I shared a cheese fries and a large buffalo chicken pizza.



Nothing life altering, but good standard pizza. An additional perk is that they have a smoking section which according to this sign doubles as the bathroom. So, if anyone did want to smoke like you do in airplanes, this is an option.


So if you are in the area looking for a pizza and milkshake and a smoke in a bathroom - go here.

Also, please do not smoke in their bathroom - I'm assuming the sign is erroneous.
Also, please do not smoke in the airplane bathroom - I'm pretty sure that's against the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment