Saturday, August 6, 2016

#88 Bridget Foy's - Sandy's synopsis


Bridget Foy's, Sounds so classy. Well, I felt classy sitting outside on their veranda sipping on mimosas, watching people walk by on south street. Brunch at Bridget Foy's is definitely a good deal. The pitcher of mimosas was perfect (on my wallet and for deliciousness) and they have some very good brunch options. 

I tend to like savoury foods for breakfast so as appealing as some of the french toast options looked, I went with the shrimp and grits.


This was a VERY solid choice with good flavour and a nice, crispy egg on top. 

We also ordered some fries on the side (because what is brunch without potatoes of some kind). 



Do not let the thickness of these fries fool you. I usually hate thick fries, but these were really good. 
All in all, its a great outdoor space with some reliably good food options. 

Bridget Foy's
200 South Street
Philadelphia PA 19147
215-922-1813

No comments:

Post a Comment